Bareterial Vaginosisto Chlamitha
Me and my girlfriend of 4 years had a routinue 4-6 hours of sex a week for the entirety of our relationship.We both took STD test before we ingaged in unprotected sex.In November it went to a couple of times a week, but in december it was 2 times and in january it was twice. On January 22 she didnt want to because she told me that she was alittle iritated, so she made an appointment with her OGYN for the 26, on the drive home she said that she had yeast infection and we should use condomsfor a couple of weeks, got to my house gives me 2 pills which i later find out was Metronidazole, went on internet to see what this drug is for turns out she had Bacterial Vaginosis.Had unprotected sex with her on Feb2  she tells me on Frb 14 she has Chlamitha and i should get checked out. Got test done for all STD's will know mon just have a few questions?

1. What is the most common and easiest way to contract BV?
2. Can you test positive for BV and negitive for Chlamitha because of incubation periods.
3. What the incubation period for women with Chlamitha?
1. BV is just an overgrowth of bacteria, not a STD
2. Yes
3. 5 days

If she really has chlamydia then someone went outside of the relationship, possible that she got a false positive. But yeast and BV can be common in women.

Oh and since she said she had chlamydia, you should test.