Can I catch Chlamydia any other way than sex?
Ok, i see that many other women are having this same issue. I have been with my husband for 5 years. I have not cheated on him & I believe him when he says he has not cheated on me. Every year I have had an annual pap & std results always come back negative. one year ago we had our first baby and std results were still negative. I just went in a week ago for my pap & results came back positive for chlamydia. Can it go undetected for years? There MUST be something that the doctors don't know about still...I really think there needs to be more research done on chlamydia. Please do not answer my question with the answer being infidelity...bc seriously it didn't happen. We can't explain what is going on but there must me some sort of explanation!! ugh this is so frustrating!!! :(
Hey i thought the same as you but there is no other way to get chlamydia it is 100% sexually transmited
I have seen this over and over and it points back to a higher false positive rate when the testing is done with a pap. I have not seen any other test come back positive when done with a pap just chlamydia.

Yes the only way is sexually, so the answer is false positive or someone cheated. It is the only explaniation. But again I would bet on false positive. Have husband test and have you test again to be sure. (If you have not medicated)