Chlamydia Cheater??
I was cured with chlamydia at a 2 week follow up appointment and my partner was treated the same time I was but did not have a follow up. We did not have sex until after I was cured,and I did not have sex with anyone else during the time I was infected or after. During treatment our symptoms both went away eventually. His chlamydia symptoms came back after 2 weeks of us having sex and I was reinfected, we were both treated again. Was he reinfected by someone else? or Is it possible that his medicine did not work and mine did? I would like to know if it is common, especially in males, for their chlamydia to persist, even after treatment of antibiotics. I have heard that there are not resistant strains of chlamydia so I am looking for an explanation to why his is back, because he has promised he has been faithful.

FYI: our treatment was 1000g of azithromycin
You posted just 19 hours again and are basically posting the same questions. If you have further questions please follow up on the original thread you started.