Chlamydia Community
Chlamydia dormant?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chlamydia dormant?

Hi there. From my recent reading online I am still very confused about this sti chlamydia. Basically this is my situation. My gf and I have been together for 7 almost 8 months now. We both got tested for chlamydia and everything els, roughly as the same time. Which was 1 month into our relationship. Also might I add we have had unprotected many times before our testing. Now 6 months down the road I have found out I have chlamydia. I have been with no other person and she claims she hasn't either. Is it possible that the infection could lay dormant in my prostate and be undetected till now? Might I also add I did a urine test for chlamydia. Not a swab.
Also on another tangent I have read that chlamydia can infect the eyes. Is it possible if an infected eye on a person animal or whatever, be transmitted by getting on the hands then fingering?

We are both baffled and very confused.
What are any other possible scenarios this could have been contracted. Other than cheating
Thank you
580755_tn?1357673215
Chlamydia is a STD...takes sex to pass it. It does not lay dormant. Did gf test positive?
Blank
Have a Chlamydia question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703