Chlamydia from other bodily fluids?
I helped my brother with a problem on his arm (first-aid) and was exposed to his blood (and some puss etc). This was about 6 weeks ago and now I'm starting to show symptoms of what appears to be Chlamydia (slight burning when I urinate as well as a clear discharge in the mornings).

I am married, I haven't been unfaithful and I don't believe my wife has been unfaithful either. I do know hoever that my brother has been exposed to Chlamydia as I've been pestering him to get it sorted.

Is it possible that I could have picked up the infection from him while in contact with his fluids?

I'd really appreciate your views on this as I don't want to have that "chat" with my wife if she's not done anything wrong.

Even if it's only a very slight chance I'd rather give her the benefit of doubt.

Thanks in advance.
No . it is impossible to contract Chlamydia in that manner, as Chlamydia is not a blood born disease. Your symptoms sound like prostatitis. I would schedule a visit with your doctor to have it examined. Take care.