Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia from other bodily fluids?
Hi,
I helped my brother with a problem on his arm (first-aid) and was exposed to his blood (and some puss etc). This was about 6 weeks ago and now I'm starting to show symptoms of what appears to be Chlamydia (slight burning when I urinate as well as a clear discharge in the mornings).

I am married, I haven't been unfaithful and I don't believe my wife has been unfaithful either. I do know hoever that my brother has been exposed to Chlamydia as I've been pestering him to get it sorted.

Is it possible that I could have picked up the infection from him while in contact with his fluids?

I'd really appreciate your views on this as I don't want to have that "chat" with my wife if she's not done anything wrong.

Even if it's only a very slight chance I'd rather give her the benefit of doubt.

Thanks in advance.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
No . it is impossible to contract Chlamydia in that manner, as Chlamydia is not a blood born disease. Your symptoms sound like prostatitis. I would schedule a visit with your doctor to have it examined. Take care.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank