HELP ASAP PLZ/ NGU-doxycycline
Last week i had un protected sex with a girl when i was drunk. She said she was clean but i did not trust her so i got tested today. at the clinic they saw clear discharge inside of my penis and they told me they think i have NGU. They gave me doxycycline 100mg for a week (2 a day). I get my results next thursday and I was wondering if there is anyway that if the tests come back negative for chlamydia/ngu this week and i take my medication can it still show up in weeks to come or does the medication cure it all together? Also, do they test for trich when looking at NGU since they are similar?
You have to ask them what they are testing for but a test for Trich would be unusual. Medication would take care of infection but I doubt without discharge that you actually had anything.
since i got tested after a week do you think i should get tested again over the next couple weeks to make sure or does the medication im on stop it from coming all together?