Chlamydia Community
Helping a Co-worker
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Helping a Co-worker

I am forwarding a question that my co-worker is so embarrassed to ask.

Jorge,

Please help!
I had unprotected anal intercourse with my friend who I know has no experience and still a virgin when we did it. Soon his best friend (also a virgin) did it to me a week after. After that I did it again with my friend. Two days later my friend had burning sensation when urinating and some yellowish discharge coming out of his penis and staining his underwear. He was given one single dose of Zithromax (2000 milligrams) and to me one single dose of Zithromaz (1000 milligrams. Is that enough to cure us both? Could you please find out the answers for me. Thank you.

Zack
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
So your coworker is embarrassed to ask a question on an anomyous site?

Your friend needs to see a Dr, get tested and USE CONDOMS.
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi Zack, these are all the symptoms of Gonorrehea. It could be Chlamydia bu the discharge sounds to thick for that. Someone in this group is not telling the truth about being a virgin. He needs to be tested for sue as Vance suggests.
Blank
Hello,

This is a sign of Gonorrhea.

Problem with Gonorrhea, is that it is now common that it can be resistant to antibiotics.

Zirhromax is a great drug to kill of Chlamydia, 7 days after treatment. 1g is enough. I don't know why your male friend was given 2g. That is too much.

Zithromax for Gonorrhea is not enough. Usually, a course of tetracycline tablets and a one-time injection treats it. But resistance is high for this nowadays.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...