Monogamous sex with Chlamyidia
My partner and I had Chlamydia from our initial only sexual encounter with each other before we were monogamous. We both were treated and immediately became monogamous, but I never got retested but she did get tested again a few months later and tested negative. Within those few months between treatment and her re-test, we only saw each other a couple of times as we have been living in different states. Then, almost 9 months later, she has tested positive for Chlamydia. I'm going to get tested and treated again. I know the highest percentage of possibility is being unfaithful, but I truly believe she has not been. Is it possible that my first treatment didn't get rid of the Chlamydia and I've had it this whole time as I never got re-tested?  

With that in mind, we don't get to see each other more than a few days every 4-7weeks, and she will be here to visit less than a week. This may be a very stupid question, but is it a large health risk to wait until after her visit to do our treatment so that we can still have sex on her visit?

Thanks.
It's not wise not to start treatment right away and not have sex.

Can't say if she got a false positive or got reinfected from you or cheated. Reinfection as long as you treated is very low on the scale, but a false positive when done with a pap smear has been known to happen.