UTI of some sort, or STD?
Hi, I am a 34 year old male. Had a recent new sexual encounter with a woman who told me she was STD free. I know that sounds dumb, but she is a smart married professional. Had unprotected sex. Three days later I noticed a slight burning in the urethra and frequent urination. My anxiety over it made it worse. I have no other symptoms (no discharge, no burning while peeing, no blisters or physical changes to groin area). I've already been tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea, and was treated for them as a precaution. But given my symptoms and the likelihood this woman is clean, does it sound like I have/had any STDs?
No it does not sound like a STD based on testing, medication. As far as the woman, if she has unprotected sex with you then who else is she having unprotected sex with?
Thanks for the response. My symptoms are improving, but I don't know if it's because of the medicine, or just due course. I won't have peace of mind until I get the test results.

And, a very good point you have. I had the impression that this was an unexpected, new thing for her, but I guess you never know. I have learned my lesson.