bacterial vaginosis to chlamydia
Recently I went to the doctor for an annual pap smear an while doing so she ran a std screening. She came back and told me I have bacterial vaginosis (BV) and gave me medicine for it. A week later I got called to come back because I tested positive for chlamydia and fever blister virus. I told my boyfrien and when he got checked he came up negative for everything even though we have unprotected sex and he has been my only partner for over two years. As it turns out, the same situation has happened to one of my friends and we both went to the same health clinic (life circle of Cleveland tn). Is there any way I don't actually have chlamydia and that it just showed up as we did? If someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it because he believes I have cheated on him and I have no way to prove I haven't. Please help.
No way to prove that he didn't cheat on you, give you chlamydia and then he got medication to clear it.

Now I will say that chlamydia tests done with Pap's have seem to show a higher false positive then when done alone. So I would guess a false positive.