Chlamydia Community
chlamydia and PID

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

chlamydia and PID

I cought chlamydia 6 months ago,and after 5 weeks i have been treated.Then after 3 weeks my regular partner was treated(in the meantime we had no sex).2.5 months ago i develped some PID similar symptoms.Went to doctor,he said i was ok.Yesterday went to see diferent doctor and she gave me some antibiotics for PID and took swab for testing. I dont understand how I could develop PID if i was treated for chlamydia a month after i got infected, I am really worried as there are some serious complcations with PID.
Not all chlamydia causes pid and not all pid is caused by chlamydia. Your GYN is the best one to answer these questions.