Chlamydia Community
chlamydia confusion
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chlamydia confusion

My sex partner whom I've had sex with 3 times about 45 days ago contacted my last night to say that she has chlamydia. we had unprotected sex and she is stating that she has not had sex in over a year. Before sex with her I had unprotected sex last year Jan. 2012. Im going to the doctor on tomorrow for testing. Is there a test to show how long this STD has been in my sytem if it comes back positive. Im confused because I have not had any systems or problems.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Did she have a test that confirm she has it or just a doctors opinion. This can lie dormant for quite some time but im led to believe that when a man has it there will be some itching in the urethra and a slight white discharge about a week after exposure. Ask her if she had symptoms and if she says no, i really cant believe both of you had it symptom free for a year.
Blank
I believe it stays longer (unnoticed) in women more than men...it does only take a short time before a man notice
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...