Chlamydia Community
chlamydia,prostatitis,epididymitis, varicocele
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chlamydia,prostatitis,epididymitis, varicocele

hi!
15.june i was diagnosed with chlamydia. doctor gave me the pills summamed. everything was heading to point where i would be healed successfuly, but unfortinetly my situation got pretty much worse. it begun with pain in my testicles, all day all night. back problems. pain after ejaculation OMG that is so messed up. ma left testicle is soo much lower than my right. i know it should be like that, but never like this! my legs hurt. anyway, there so many symptoms for epid. for prosta. or even varicocele, becouse my testicle are realy lower than usual. i mean it even hurts just becouse they are hanging so low!
i went to urologist where he took 30sec form my problem, he looked my testicles clinicly checked them ant was it. he said no signs of epid. checked urine it was fine. ched blood it was fine.
i have another appointment on august the 2nd. to see if chlamydia was treated succesfuly. if it was and all this pains and symptoms are present, what should i do? i just dont understand why all these complications, i took the medicine after three weeks of sex.intercourse :(
oh yes, and does anyone know, how much time does this kind of infection need to be spreaded to testicles, bladder, prostate.  i mean after chlamydia which is treated! what are the periods.
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Chlamydia would not spread that quick, I don't see this as a STD issue. Not sure what is going on.
Blank
is it possible that chlamydia just wasnt well treated and maybe there will be another dose of antibiotics?
cuz the symptoms are really leading to this kind of infections :(
i hope im wrong
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Sure its possible
Blank
any advice about the very low hanging testicles
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Never heard of it before
Blank
how do you treat epid. and prostat.
do you treat them with the same antibiotics? and if yes? which one? is sumamed good*?
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Talk to Dr, we don't give medication info.
Blank
right....I HAVE TO PAY. goodbye
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979