what causes chlamydia?
Me and my boyfriend have been in a steady relationship for 4 months now. He took a chlamydia test at the start of our relationship and it came back negative, I took one 2 months ago and mine also came back clear. My boyfriend told me I should get checked for chlamydia again as he now has it. What causes Chlamydia as we both have not had sexual intercourse with anyone else while being in our relationship?
What would make him test for chlamydia now? If he had a negative test 4 months ago and you took one 2 months ago there is no reason for him to test for chlamydia unless he did something that would give a reason.

The only way to get chlamydia is from sex. So if he has chlamydia then him or you had sex recently outside of the relationship.
I have been with my partner for 6 years, and although neither of us were tested at the start of our relationship, neither had symptoms
I recently have had some problems with my health and have had numerous tests, one of which was chlamydia which came back positive. Is it possible for me to have had it all this time and not known? It does it mean that he has been unfaithful???
meme and Vance, all of the research I've done on the internet has agreed that it is very very possible for a woman to have received chlamydia young in life (during childbirth, from their mother for example), and live without showing any symptoms whatsoever for extended periods. also, it is possible to become infected with chlamydia through mere contact: chlamydia can cause a form of Pinkeye if the infection reaches the eyes via one's fingers, for example. However, if a male were to suddenly contract all of the symptoms, i would be more concerned.
oh, also, it is important to take your medications at the same time if you are with a steady partner, as it is not uncommon to receive the disease and have it incubate if you got tested months apart. you wouldn't be worse off by periodically changing your sheets and such, either!
my boyfriend and i have been dating for six months now. my symptoms came out on the second month of our relationship. i had myself treated for chlamydia and needless to say it was successful. i think. i didnt tell him about this until four monthsaries later because the chlamydia recurred. he found out about this he got himself screened for stds and it came back negative. is it possible that i have chlamydia and he doesnt when we're having unprotected sex? and why does this chlamydia keep recurring? do i have aids?
Please start a thread dedicated to your question and it will be answered.

AnonymousMudkip that info is wrong that you are giving out.