Chronic Pain Expert Forum
Question
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Question

I’m ctually from the Auto immune community but felt compelled to write in the Back and neck community.  My Rheumatologist checked my Vitamin D levels and anything under 32 is considered dangerous.  Mine came back a 7.5. I was put on 50,000 iu’s of Vitamin D a day this is prescription only, they said it was so low that normal vitamins would not help.  I’m amazed that my back problems have gone away.  I always though it was just something that I would have to live with.  I’m writing to your community to ask people to have the test run, I was amazed to find out that its not just a test that is ran automatically. There are many reasons why you may loose your vitamin D levels.  I have not felt this good since I was in my 20’s and just wanted to let you all know They are finding that low vitamin d levels contribute to several diseases such as Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson, Rheumatoid Arthritis.  I hope this helps others. I’m so amazed in the difference that I feel.