7 year old always sick
My 7 yr old daughter since she was 6 months old has been on antibiotics it seemed every 4 weeks. (mostly it was sinus infections) At one point she was on antib. for a month due to scute sinusitis. When she was 2 I changed pedetricians because i felt my daughters symptoms were being treated, not the cause.  Luckily she was seen by an ears,nose and throat dr. who diagnosed her with moserate to severe allergies. She was put on zyrtec, singular and nasonex. It seemed to do the trick. (At one point she was hospitalized for 5 days due to a bacterial infection in her intestines - might be totally unrelated, I dont know)
But the last 6 months have seem to be a flash back. She still takes her allergy meds but has missed so much school due to fevers, colds and general flu symtoms. I feel like i live at the dr's office. For instance last weekend home with a cold for about 4 days (coughing, sore throat, general head cold symptoms - no fever) then back to school for 4 days. Good through the weekend and then wakes up with 102.4 fever in middle of night and complaining about a very sore throat. She was just on antibiotice  about 4 weeks ago (only symptom then was another fever .) Dr took small sample of blood from her finger and it came back a bacterial infection - not viral. This pretty much has been our last 6 months and repeat of all this over and over again.
And even when she's "better" she still claims headaches, says her stomach hurts in her chest (acid reflux???)
and achy all over. She always says she doesn't feel good. I know she's not making it up to get out of achool - she loves school and i truly believe she in general doesn't feel good bacuse she is not her energetic self.
I dont know what to do. She can't live on antib. I know they kill bad bacteria and well as good and i dont want her body to start to become resistant to meds.
Help!!!