Cold & Flu Community
Body temperature fluctuations

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Body temperature fluctuations

My body temperature recorded today in the early morning is showing 99.3F. I am having severe cold and cough and my body temperature keeps fluctuating between 96.4F to somewhere in 99F. Is this normal or am I sick?
That's normal for some people. If you have never had this happen before, go get it checked out by your PCP
im an example of that being normal thats just how i am though i dont know y do you know of any reasons for this? it seems to ajust to temp and when im sleeping i heat up more aswell
I got a complete medical check up and nothing's wrong with me; so I think its normal for people to have higher body temperatures