Eye pain due to nasal Congestion
Hello ,

I have slight pain in my upper right eye which is oaccasinal pain.This pain also runs in the back of my headHead injury and its like shooting pain.Sometimes there is slight cramping in the .I got my eyes checked with an eye Doctor and hes said my vision is clear and I have slight number which do not needs glasses.This pain just started from last 4-5 days and comes atleast once a day.Rubbing and applying pressurePressure ulceron right eye helps a little.My work is mostly on Computer and I work with two screens and have to move my eyes constantly fron one screen to another.When I talked to my doctor they say I have sinus congestion,But I do not have cold or cough .Please, Anyone can help me out with this ?
i thought id answer this one, as i went to doctor with something quite similar. i thought at first i had veritgo cos i was dizzy when i was out in public and i felt off balance all the time esp. when i was out on my own walking or at work. my nose would sometimes feel a bit blocked. However, i feel i get worse in the summer when the suns out, i went to doc he told me i had sinuses as i also had pain in forehead. I felt i needed some relief from the discomfort. hot water in bowl can help, breathe it in 1-3times a day to relief the annoyance. when i read ur story i also thought, from working at a computer, wouldnt help matters and if your room at work is congested with loads of people, can help leave window open near you to reduce the heat in the room which can worse sinuses. hope that helps, if you have tried all that then you will surely have an idea if that is the problem. good luck!
its in your neck & back stand up aganst the door way and lean back and rub your self like a cow  and massage your back or get your partner to do it 4 you