Help ive been feeling like i have a cold!!
I'm not sure what to do I'm 6 weeks pregnant found out on mother's day. I've been feeling like I have a cold since the 1st of May.  Nose is itchy,  ears hurting, headaches, coughing uncontrollable to the point my chest feels raw. I went to the Er and the doc said since I'm so early in he pregnancy technically I need to stay away from risk meds. This cough is killing me, anyone know of any home remedies that won't hurt my baby but make me feel better? I've been taking Tylenol for my headaches.  
I'm not sure what natural supplements would be safe for you to take, but don't be in a hurry to take any  herbal products without asking your doctor first  because herbal products can also potentially effect your pregnancy or even your baby...I'm sending you a copy of this link for more information.Take care.
http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/eating-well/week-19/natural-woman.aspx
Congratulations on your pregnancy.  I hope you enjoy being pregnant.

As a home remedy, you can do steam inhalations with some Vick or Olbas oil in a bowl of hot water, place a towel over your head and over the bowl and breathe in the steam. Take care not to get scalded with the hot water.  This will help to unblock any congestion that is causing your headaches.
You can also rub Vick on to your neck and chest.

For the cough, drink hot lemon and honey drinks, which are soothing.

As your ears and chest is hurting, sounds like you have a respiratory infection and I suggest you see your own doctor to examine your ears and chest for any infection.  If it is a bacterial infection, the doctor can prescribe an antibiotic.  If he feels this is a viral infection, then antibiotics will not help.

Make sure that you drink plenty of warm fluids.

Best wishes.

Thank you,  this is my first pregnancy. So I'm pretty new at all this. I don't have a Dr. Yet, I already know who I want though. But I'll try all these ideas!
wishing you a speedy recovery.
Best wishes