Cold & Flu Community
Is this a Cold?

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Is this a Cold?

Hi, I don't know if this is a cold or not....
I just started to have my menstrual cycle on September 22nd. My menstrual cycle went fine but on September 25th, 3 days later, i had a high fever of 101. I was very week but only lasted that day, then the next morning is was alright, however the next morning, September 26th, i started coughing. On the day after that, September 27th, My hearing wasn't that good. For example, when i ate, i can hear when i crunch my food louder when people are talking. Today is October 1st and i still am coughing and have bad hearing. I'm wondering if this is a cold and will go away or something else.

Signs of Illness-
My period was normal.
1 Day Fever.
About a week of Coughing.
Bad hearing.
Also During the 1 Day fever, i had a pounding head ach and that lasted for about 2 or 3 days.