Cold & Flu Community
OCD?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

OCD?

Hello, I am concered that I may have OCD or another obessive disorder. I have the need to clean and have a clean house all the time. Everything in my house has to have a spot and if something is misplaced I get really anxious and have to put it back in the correct spot immediently. my house is always clean spotless. I get anxious alot and randomly start moving things around.
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It depends on how much your need to keep house is keeping you from doing other things--like having a social life and having fun. If you're able to keep you house the way you want it and yet have a full, active life, then it isn't a problem.  
Blank
I am not able to enjoy every day life because of this.
Blank
3240064_tn?1346754845
To me it sounds like OCD, so I would go get it checked, just to be safe, and to get help with it.
Blank
Thank you for all of your help ill be sure to get seen
Blank
i am pleased to admit i got help for my OCD. thank you all
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources