Sick for Two Weeks
Well, it started as a cold, anyway.

I first got sick two weeks ago.  It started as a fairly mild cold, got severe enough after 5 days that I went to the doctor, who told me it was just a cold but that I was in danger of developing a sinus infection, as my nostrils were both completely inflamed/blocked shut.  He gave me real Sudafed and sent me home.  A few days later, I developed a very nasty cough, but that eventually went away.

I began improving, but then a few days ago I suddenly felt much sicker, in the middle of class.  My nose, especially on the left side, began producing tons of mucus (mostly clear, flecks of green), itching, burning, and tickling, along with my eyes.  I even felt pain in my teeth.  

I haven't been quite that bad since then, but it is painful when I swallow, I have green mucus coming out of my nose, I sometimes have a headache, the lymph nodes in my neck are quite swollen, and at times I have full body aches.  I called the doctor and he said that because I don't have a fever or regular sinus headaches, he thinks it's just a continuation of the same cold.

Is that possible?  What's going on?  I just want to be healthy again.  I'm still feeling much better than when I went to the doctor the first time, but also still sick.