please help - thank youu
i got my period this month but it was extremely shorter than usual...I usually get my period usually lasts anywhere from 7-10 days nothing less. but this month I spotted for three days and that was it. I am sexually active and I've heard that can change your cycle...but I'm not really sure what to make of this.

please help
Do you feel different? Have you had any syptoms? I would wait a week maybe and take a pregnancy test.
I do feel different, but I never considered pregnancy as a factor...but I will take a test just to be sure.

thankyouu so much
Are you on any type of birth control?  A woman's menstrual cycle can change over time, however, you may consider pregnancy as an option if you have not been using some form of protection.
no I am not on birth control. I was over 6 months ago, but I only was on it for a month because it didn't sit well with me. me & my partner do you contraceptives but not all the time.  I hoping it's just my cycle changing.

-thank you for the feedbackk :)
I last had unprotected sex on April 27th and got my period on may 9th, it was a normal 7 day and normal amount of blood was coming out, now how ever, for the past 2 months (1st month after my normal period) my period was on time but started to get light towards the end of the cycle and this month my period has been significantly lighter, with hardly any blood. I was ill for 2-3 days of sickness and dihorea and have been having stomach cramps for about 2 weeks, I have been restless at sleeping and nausea every now and then. I haven't taken a test because I dont believe I could be pregnant, but should I re-think this? My stomach has bloated and in my opinion my boobs have gotten bigger, but when I went to the hospital about the painful stomach cramps, she said it may be where the sickness bug made me pull muscles in my stomach. I dont know what to believe and am so confused, if the test is negative, is that because my urine won't produce the hormones needed or is it just negative because im not pregnant? I started my periods a good few years ago so I dont know why they would change now, if anyone could help me ASAP I would love you! Thanks xx
And im not on any medication either. Sorry for ruining this discussion Basiummee22. I just need to know and am new to this and dont know how to work the site xx