Colitis Expert Forum
Intestinal Problems and Eating Disorders

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

My entire life I suffered from stomach problems and bad metabolism. Thyroid problems cause bad metabolism. While I was spending time on my aunts farm for 1 month every summer vacation I drank raw milk, in that 1 month I never had problems going to the bathroom and every time I came back to school all my teachers and friends said I look healthy. My skin was so silky and smooth and I was always at a healthy weight. When I was in the city drinking pasteurized milk all my problems gradually came back with in a few months. I am now taking a trip on the weekends to my local dairy farm and buying raw milk, these cows from small farms are grazing on grass, alfalfa, clovers and other healthy greens and herbs that make their milk very beneficial to us. After the industry pasteurizes milk they destroy vital enzymes and deplete it of any nutritional value.

Further more, the cows at your small local farm are NOT injected with hormones and antibiotics that are extremely dangerous and even cancerous to our bodies. People who are lactose intolerant CAN in fact  drink raw milk. To find out more visit: realmilk.com and read about the benefits and how to find your local farm with healthy loved grass fed cows. We all love organic, this is as organic as can be. Many people are against it and I respect their decision not to drink it, but since I started drinking raw milk regularly for the last 6 months, I have never missed a bowl movement in a day, my ulcers do not bleed any more, I am not gassy, my constant heartburn is almost gone and my skin improved,
But one should keep in mind that raw milk can transmit infections.
Make sure you have
yogurt or kefir every day for a week before you start drinking raw milk since the enzymes in raw milk act like the ones of yogurt. Make sure the cows look healthy.  I swear to you, I went back to it because I remembered the health & beauty benefits from my school years, now that I am on it I am never drinking store bought milk again. Not even organic because it's still cooked and all the alfalfa and clovers enzymes and vitamins are killed by the cooking process. There are thousands of people who will advise you against it, do your own research and decide for your self.  I will take beautiful silky skin, healthy tummy and stong bones over hormone & antibiotic induced nutrient depleted milk any time and day. Or you can join my raw milk column at rawmilkcampaign.ning.com and get a LOT of links and information about this wonderful liquid health as I could gather :)

I hope it helped. I believe in Nature. I even juice my own fresh juices every day.
My juicer NEVER goes inside a cabined ;)
We only have one life and one health.
Take good care of it :)
Dr. Grace G