312?1253826255
College Students User Group
How do I safeguard my meds on campus?
About This Group:

Are you currently going to college or are you looking into continuing your education even further? If so, then this is the place for you. You may talk about anything related to college here. Are you just beginning your college search or do you have a college in mind? You may chat with other members on here about different colleges, majors/minors, college life, etc. I am a college student myself, pursuing my Associate's Degree in Computer Systems Specialist. I will be glad to answer any questions that High School Juniors, Seniors, or anyone else may have about college. Anyone may join this group. I believe this group will be a great place for College Students and those who are looking to further their education even more, to get together and share their knowledge about this important time in life. :)

Founded by Please_Help950 on September 24, 2009
45 members

How do I safeguard my meds on campus?

I've decided that I want to live on campus when going back to college.

I take prescription medications (by my psychiatrist) for mental illness.

What can I do to ensure that I can live on campus and have my medications safeguarded from other people that would be living with me on campus?

I hope what I wrote makes since and I thank you for your responses,
~ Andy
Tags: prescription, medication, campus, college
1 Comment
Keep your meds in a lock-box, and keep the key with you.  Another way may be to utilize the campus nurse to hold them for you, but that would mean going there everyday for your meds.  Either way, your campus nurse should be made aware that you take these medications, what they are, and how much, as well as what you take them for.  This will ensure that if you have any health issues on campus, the nurse will know how to help you.
brice1967 commented on So much ambition, so ...
Jul 29
mishymoshymarcy Head in the books Marcy. Do... Comment
Jul 28
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Jul 28