Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
Nose recons--nostril shape.

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Nose recons--nostril shape.
I have a relatively small nose, properly proportioned to my face. However, the span of skin from the tip of my nose to the tops of my nostrils is very large. My nostrils are actually noticeably small (in terms of what I feel when I breathe)  and are shaped like halved diagonal squares. Can this be fixed and would the price be astronomical?
Also I don't like the chubbiness of my cheeks, particularly because when I talk it emphasizes the parenthesis around my nose in an unflattering way.
Is this workable, and if so which procedure would be less expensive?
Thanks.
It is possible to alter the shape of nostrils and your cheeks.  However the details of what exact procedure to recommend and the costs involved would require a direct examination.  I suggest you consult with a local plastic surgeon.