Pectus Excavatum
My daughter is 13 years old and has Pectus Excavatum or funnel chest. She also has a very curved spine. She is a very pretty girl but her anomalies are getting much worse and she is becoming very depressed and seems to hate everything. She has no interest in being with friends or ever even leaving the house. Is there anyone that can help? We do not have insurance and I don't know if it would cover reconstruction even if we did.
Your daughter clearly needs a consultation with a plastic surgeon and an orthopedic/spinal surgeon.  I would check with your state's children and family services for insurance coverage.  In addition, I believe that ObamaCare will cover her conditions.  Also investigate Medicaid coverage in your area.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.