neck tightness
How long after a facelift do you feel the pressure around your neck like someone is squeezing your neck
Pressure, discomfort, pain, numbness and other symptoms after a facelift will vary in appearance and length of duration based on a multitude of factors.  Every patient will have different perceptions and reactions to surgery.  In addition the actual technique of each facelift will vary and have a bearing on post-op symptoms.  It is therefore not possible to generalize about the duration of neck pressure sensation.  Many patients have little discomfort after a day or two following surgery.  Other patients will have some form of discomfort for a month or more.
Should I be concerned if it's been 10 1/2 months and I still have this sensation?
At 10 1/2 months following the surgery, the healing and scar tissue would have achieved near full maturation, so persistent symptoms are very unusual at this time.  You should be evaluated for a cause of your symptoms, if you have not already done so.
I have had extreme tightness and pain for 4 years and it seems to be getting worse.  If you find out any answers I would greatly appreciate it as I have been to a long list of doctors hoping for relief and ansers.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.