one year after tummy tuck
I have started feeling sharp pain near my belly button on the right hand side. The pain comes when my tummy is full like if I over eat or have lots of wind. When I have this pain and I sneeze at that time the pain is sudden and sharp with sneeze. I had incisional hernia because I had three babies through operation. I wanted to know can it be hernia again, I dont see or feel any growth in the area of pain and when I rest a bit the pain goes away if I press my tummy at the area of pain I dont feel pain. Please let me know what it could be??? Hernia or some stich got lose in there.  
This sounds like a recurrence of the hernia or the appearance of what is called a pre-peritoneal hernia (where fat protrudes through a fascial defect beneath the belly button.  A surgeon should be able to readily diagnose your problem and fix it.