Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
pro bono
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pro bono

I am a 44 year old female, full time student, unemployed for 2 years, married to a wonderful who is disabled, I am currently in abdominal pain on a daily basis, whether I am in bed, sitting, standing, walking the pain is there, I recently spent 4 days in the hospital to find out why I was in pain and the dr. said I have 2 hernias, I am obese and the only thing that will help me is to lose weight or get a panniculectomy and abdominoplasty to remove all the fatty tissue in my lower abdomen. I have had 2 c-sections and a total hysterectomy.
Since I have no health insurance nobody will help me is there any surgeons in my area that will do a pro bono surgery, I am willing to go to a place such as a university for practice for students or what ever it takes to make the pain go away? Desperately in need.
Tags: pro bono