Cosmetic Surgery Community
Cosmetic Surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Cosmetic Surgery

When I was younger I had weber christian disease that ate the fat cells in my lower legs below my knees? Is there anything I could do to fix this?
I can understand your concern but for such kind of loss of fat and tissue, the only treatment is by means of plastic surgery. You should consult a plastic surgeon and discuss the method of treatment.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.