I had few cosmetic surgery done-- now I'm screw
On age of 32 I probably had more plastic surgery than anyone, I got my face done, tummy tuck, I was 34 dd and I wanted to have three ddd's--- okay perfect, I look super hot--- but 5  month ago I gotten this huge bump that grows around my face, the bump are like a size of a shrimp long and circle--- it goes away and comes back I have tried all kind of medicine even allergies medicine and didn't help, I took antibiotic and nothing... I notice that, every time I'm around sick people like cold, my face would grow again--- I never had allergies reaction before but my mother does--- could be possible that after all those plastic surgery, my immune system changed?
It is true that the immunity changes after surgeries but it reboosts after a few weeks after surgery. You should get this swelling examined from your doctor and preferably get a CT scan done when it appears to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.