Indents from electrodessication. Is this normal?
I had several sebaceous hyperplasia spots on my chin treated recently with electrodessication. I have had this procedure before with no side effects. However, this time I had two larger/deeper spots treated. Both left indents in the skin (I had the procedure done 2 1/2 wks ago). One spot is particularly noticeable. My derm says the spots will fill in over a few weeks and there should be no scarring. I'm concerned though, as I've seen minimal improvement in the areas over the past couple of weeks. Redness is reduced, and the scabbing and peeling is mostly gone.

Should I be concerned or is this a normal post-procedure effect? I'm considering getting the larger spot filled with a dermal filler. What can I do to encourage the spot to heal and fill in?
For the indentation, it should fill on its own in a few days but if they persist then you can opt for collagen filling or consult a good plastic surgeon also.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.