Cosmetic Surgery Community
Plastic Surgery For Growth Hormone Related Issue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

I am a male in my early 40's and because of a growth hormone deficiency, my sexual organ and testicles are undersized. I was not correctly diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency when I stopped growing in puberty.I'm looking for an endocrinologist, urologist, or some kind of specialist who deals with a situation like this so I can discuss my options for possible treatment. My doctor that I see at this time does not know where to refer me to because they have never dealt with a patient in this position. I am willing to travel wherever I have to, so I can get the best care possible because of the personal damage this condition has caused me for so long.
Gender reassignment with appropriate genitoplasty has been performed but it is a very controversial topic and they are not generally considered successful enough to be widely adopted.

I suggest you to consult a good plastic surgeon as well as urologist and discuss the pors and cons of this surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.