Plastic Surgery For Growth Hormone Related Issue
I am a male in my early 40's and because of a growth hormone deficiency, my sexual organ and testicles are undersized. I was not correctly diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency when I stopped growing in puberty.I'm looking for an endocrinologist, urologist, or some kind of specialist who deals with a situation like this so I can discuss my options for possible treatment. My doctor that I see at this time does not know where to refer me to because they have never dealt with a patient in this position. I am willing to travel wherever I have to, so I can get the best care possible because of the personal damage this condition has caused me for so long.
Gender reassignment with appropriate genitoplasty has been performed but it is a very controversial topic and they are not generally considered successful enough to be widely adopted.

I suggest you to consult a good plastic surgeon as well as urologist and discuss the pors and cons of this surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.