Post circumcision worries and question
Hi all, wonder if anyone can help.....

My foreskin over the past few months became unretractable, to the point of tearing during sex.
Went to my primary healthcare Doc, referred me to a Urologist here in the UK, and privately was circumcised last Wednesday.
Everything seems to have gone ok, but from reading forums/advice etc about frenulums, I still have mine attached to my penis. Now worried that when the penis eventually heals from the operation, I am going to have problems with the frenulum, as it has torn in the past because of the foreskin.
Do I go back to my Urologist and ask him about this, while the healing process is still in the early stages? This has really upset me, as my fiancee and I are meant to be trying for a baby too, and this has put the brakes on it. I don't want it to get better, then have trouble with the frenulum.
I just wished i'd said something now, but left it in his capable hands, or so I thought.

Thanks for reading, someone please help!!
if you have frenulum breve it can be fixed with a tying procedure.here is how it is done.

http://www.male-initiation.net/library/gallery/frenuloplasty/frenulum_tying.html#start