Strange Skin Odor
I had a chemical peel done on a tattoo that I have on my chest.  Its been about a month since and my skin has mostly healed, but I'm noticing a smell coming from that area now.  It kind of smells like fish and there are still a couple of very small spots/scabs that haven't healed yet.  Any advise, ideas, or suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Gale
You should get the area and the odor checked from your cosmetologist as chances of an underlying bacterial/ fungal infection causing odor and non healing of some spots are there. If infection is confirmed you may need a course of oral/ topical antibiotics or antifungals.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.