Cosmetic Surgery Community
eyebrow cut

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

eyebrow cut

My one years old child has cut his eybrows by hitting the edge of the table while playing, the cut is a 2 to 3 cm vertical one and not very deep, it's exactly at the middle of the eyebrow, in the imergency section a doctor has seen him and confirmed that no stitches are required and he tapped him only. My concern is will the his eybrows hair grow again ?, if it leave any scar what do you recommend me to do? and when should I start? I mean how long should I wait as he is only One Year Old.
Kids get bumps and scraps all the time, and his eye brow should be fine. It's nothing to worry about. Keep the area clean and use neosporin if you would like, as it can help it heal faster. There is really nothing else you can do, nor is it necessary to do anything. Just let it heal.