Cosmetic Surgery Community
gender

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

gender

im a male who wants to know if hormone therapy would help to grow breasts
Breast size can be increased by estrogen or progesterone pills. However, it is not safe to use estrogen in this way because when breast cells are stimulated to grow, they are more likely to turn cancerous.

Breast augmentation is the only reliable method that is available. In this a breast implant which is a prosthesis is used to enlarge the size of the breasts. Please consult a plastic surgeon for that.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.