hard lump on top of head
a couple of years ago i hit top of my head going up my stairs and a  pretty large lump formed on my head it feels hard like bone its really noticeable when i cut my hair. i was wondering if it was hard scar tissue, or calcifed hematoma/ lump and if it could be removed because i hate the way it makes my head look. if it can be removed what type of doctor should i go to and about how much would it cost? Thank you
It can be a calcified cyst ot scar tissue and diagnosis can only be confirmed by means of a fine needle aspiration biopsy or a CT scan for which you should consult a dermatologist and get it done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.