Aa
A
A
Close
regrets after boob job
i had ba in july in spain.i chose spain as wanted to have the job done on the quiet recover and come back tanned but i didnt want people to know about the op.i am 5'4 and 8 and half stone.i was a b and wanted to be a c.i had submuscular and instead of 250cc 350cc were put in on the day im now a dd.i hate them at mo i didnt want to be this size and didnt ask to be this size.half my wardrobe doesnt fit and i cover them up as i didnt tell my family and i feel like a right idiot wondering have they noticed.i am very depressed after spending so much money,my quality of life is terrible as i dont go out and have panic attacks all the time.if anyone considering it my advice is dont do it.i look at pics of myself pre-op and say why did i do it?i looked lovely the way i was,even though they were small they made me look more youthful.theyre just too big,if i had got c i woild be happy i just didnt want to wear padded bras and i havent got what i wanted what will i do.any advice really appreciated...xxxxx
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
regrets after boob job
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources