Cosmetic Surgery Community
regrets after boob job

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

regrets after boob job

i had ba in july in spain.i chose spain as wanted to have the job done on the quiet recover and come back tanned but i didnt want people to know about the op.i am 5'4 and 8 and half stone.i was a b and wanted to be a c.i had submuscular and instead of 250cc 350cc were put in on the day im now a dd.i hate them at mo i didnt want to be this size and didnt ask to be this size.half my wardrobe doesnt fit and i cover them up as i didnt tell my family and i feel like a right idiot wondering have they noticed.i am very depressed after spending so much money,my quality of life is terrible as i dont go out and have panic attacks all the time.if anyone considering it my advice is dont do it.i look at pics of myself pre-op and say why did i do it?i looked lovely the way i was,even though they were small they made me look more youthful.theyre just too big,if i had got c i woild be happy i just didnt want to wear padded bras and i havent got what i wanted what will i do.any advice really appreciated...xxxxx