Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
Please help in agony
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help in agony

Well I'm 33 year old male, about 2 months ago I started feeling nausea after eating food since then I've been having bouts of constipation and on and off diaria and then I feel normal for a few days and then it starts all over again, I Also feel chills when I get the diaria symptoms and hot flashes and another weird thing has been happening my anus itches uncontrolebly, this is really ruining my life I went to the doctor and they did the h.pilori test on me I'm still waiting for the results, my question is does anyone have any idea what is going on with me this is really turning my life into hell. Thank you
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have crohnes disease and periods of time where my private areas itched uncontrollably and other than awkwardness I wanted to itch it raw. My md's kept prescribing me meds etc. nothing worked. I saw a holistic therapist that analyzed my urine and did a fecal smear. Finally someone diagnosed me that with the condition I developed east markers an ha to be placed on antibiotics . Itching stopped after 30 days !!!

The doc prescribed me fluconazole and that what got rid. Not prednisone or any anti inflammatory!!
Blank
Did u experience any symptoms of diaria or constipation before u got diagnosed with chrones what were your symptoms like I hope I don't have chrones
Blank
Did u experience any symptoms of diaria or constipation before u got diagnosed with chrones what were your symptoms like I hope I don't have chrones
Blank
I had diariah, severe stomach pain etc. I was diagnosed when I was 13. I believe the itching was due to an chemical imbalance within the body as you stated (vitamins) in your original post. I am not sure but I know that fluconazole help. Although I have been off them for a while and I feel like the sensation is returning
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank