Please help in agony
Well I'm 33 year old male, about 2 months ago I started feeling nausea after eating food since then I've been having bouts of constipation and on and off diaria and then I feel normal for a few days and then it starts all over again, I Also feel chills when I get the diaria symptoms and hot flashes and another weird thing has been happening my anus itches uncontrolebly, this is really ruining my life I went to the doctor and they did the h.pilori test on me I'm still waiting for the results, my question is does anyone have any idea what is going on with me this is really turning my life into hell. Thank you
I have crohnes disease and periods of time where my private areas itched uncontrollably and other than awkwardness I wanted to itch it raw. My md's kept prescribing me meds etc. nothing worked. I saw a holistic therapist that analyzed my urine and did a fecal smear. Finally someone diagnosed me that with the condition I developed east markers an ha to be placed on antibiotics . Itching stopped after 30 days !!!

The doc prescribed me fluconazole and that what got rid. Not prednisone or any anti inflammatory!!
Did u experience any symptoms of diaria or constipation before u got diagnosed with chrones what were your symptoms like I hope I don't have chrones
I had diariah, severe stomach pain etc. I was diagnosed when I was 13. I believe the itching was due to an chemical imbalance within the body as you stated (vitamins) in your original post. I am not sure but I know that fluconazole help. Although I have been off them for a while and I feel like the sensation is returning
Get used to it....