Ulcerative proctitis and anal sex
A few years ago I was diagnosed with ulcerative proctitis. I am constantly bleeding everytime I have a bowel movement and most of the time it is very paint ***. Recently my boyfriend of 2 years have been considering in partaking in anal sex. Any one have thoughts on this? I assume it will hurt me more than others, however will there be any health consernes with this? Will it make my situation worse? And will I bleed on his penis?
HELLO, I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH ULCERATIVE PROCTITIS. CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT'S CAUSE? I DO HOWEVER THINK YOU WILL BLEED MORE IF YOU HAVE ANAL SEX, BEING THAT YOU ALREADY BLEED WHEN YOU HAVE BOWEL MOVEMENTS. WHAT (IF ANY) TREATMENT ARE YOU GETTING FOR THIS? I WOULD DEFINITELY HOLD OFF ON THE ANAL SEX UNTIL YOU CONFER WITH A DOCTOR YOU MAY CAUSE YOURSELF SOME DAMAGE. NOT TO BE NOSEY, BUT I AM WONDERING IF THE ANAL SEX IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO EXPLORE FOR YOURSELF, OR  MAINLY FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND? IF IT IT MOSTLY SOMETHING HE IS WANTING TO TRY, YOU MAY RESENT HIM AFTERWARDS IF THE EXPERIENCE CAUSES YOU ANY MORE HEALTH PROBLEMS. I HOPE THIS INFO IS HELPFUL, BEST WISHES AND TAKE CARE.
Hi!
If you have ulcerative proctatitis, you will have chronic inflammation and ulceration of rectal mucosa. Going for anal sex will not only be painful but also result in increased bleeding and damage to rectal mucosa. This will also increase the risk of infection including STDs. Please consult your treating doctor before attempting anal sex. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.