485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Dr Ben Carson at the National Prayer Breakfast.
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are determined to be argumentative, combative, or offensive. MedHelp has recently changed their Terms of Use; with the new format and other changes being made, this would be a good time to familiarize yourselves with the new TOU as well. You can access those via the following link: http://www.medhelp.org/legal/terms_of_use Name calling, ridicule and abusive language is not allowed (per MH Terms of Use); this includes the title of your thread. Any thread posted with derogatory name calling in the title will be deleted, no matter how informative your thread might be, unless it’s part of the published title of the article you’re posting…This type of abuse brings nothing constructive to the forum and serves only to instigate altercations. We are all adults and are expected to behave accordingly… Failure to comply with these rules will result in being deleted from the group membership list. You *must* post a link to your source or your thread will be deleted.

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
39 members

I didn’t copy and paste any of the article because it’s not the point of this post. It’s the Video I wish everyone would watch. Why don’t our leaders have an advisory board made up of people like this man? The Video is 27.5 minutes long. If you don’t have time, I suggest 6:00-2:15 and 17:00-27.32. Finally, a breath of fresh air.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/02/08/video-dr-benjamin-carsons-speech-at-the-national-prayer-breakfast/
2:15-6:00
I saw the video and Carson told it like it is and made perfect sense. I just wish it would of soaked in to the person sitting a couple of seats over to his right.
I think Obama was briefed on what Carson was going to say because he had a concerned look on his face from the beginning. I’m looking at it this way. It was A Whitehouse Prayer Breakfast and Carson is a Conservative. Obama did not have to invite him but he chose to. Some of the “Right Wing” sites are trying to make it look like Carson slammed Obama. That’s not what happened at all. The guy just spoke simple, basic, Common Since.
Agreed, The guy just spoke simple, basic, Common Since.

I didn't see any other clips from right wing sites but imo Carson was right on the money and it was nice Obama invited him. Would be even nicer if both sides could communicate better to seriously try and solve problems our country faces. Seems like now it's either left or right and no inbetween...
“Seems like now it's either left or right and no inbetween...”
Carson touched on that when he spoke about how an Eagle has 2 wings to fly. A Right Wing and a Left Wing.
specialmom commented on KTowne's status
Apr 27
Barb135 commented on opus88's status
Apr 26
Dee1956 commented on fntn's status
Apr 25