Hey all , new to the group :)
Hey y'all though i would introduce myself , im expecting and currently in my 10th week , i already have a 6 year old through natural conception however this time round wasnt soo lucky and had to resort to fertlity medications and thanks to god have managed to conceive. However have this fear lingering on within and hoping all goes fine, i am aslo on progesterone supplements for some reason, probably bcos was diagnosed with PCOS before i got pregnant. Anyhow so thats my story in short , out of immense stress i have gone and purchased a doppler as well but till now havent been able to hear anything which is quite a downer, i have my nuchal translucency ultrasound on 31st May so pleasse wish me luck and let me know how many of you are gonna go for that and how soon?
Hi!  Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to our group!  As of yesterday, I'm in my 10th week too!   I have a 5 year old son and a 2 year old daughter and am now pregnant with twins!  I'm also on progesterone supp. and 4 MG folic acid/day (it worked for my daughter so we're doing it again!)  I also bought a doppler when I was pregnant with my daughter, I wish I would have had it for my son too!  It was such a relief to hear her heartbeat anytime I needed to!  I've had 3 u/s and got to see their heartbeats, little arms, legs and fingers! I'm not sure what a nuchal translucency u/s is, is that a 3 or 4D?
Welcome to our group. Its always nice to get to know a new person. Congrats on the wonderful news. I am currently 7w3d preggo and hoping to make this one last til the end. My last pregnancy ended with a m/c at 7w4d so at this point I'm kinda of edge. What is a nuchal translucency u/s?
Hey a nuchal translucency test is not 3d and it is something by which you check (by help of abdominal scan) the thickness of the neck of the foetus as supposedly it is to indicate certain abnormalities. I think its a faily new test which has been added as i dont remeber having this for my daughter around 6 years back
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Mick35 commented on 32 weeks...big baby! ...
Oct 05
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10