SO SAD! :(
Im so devastated. I miscarried this baby, my first after trying for 4 years to conceive. I started bleeding last night and went to the emergency room and it just progressed from there. I was in so much pain this morning but the physical pain is beginning to dull. I am just so sad. I hope the rest of you have healthy and happy pregnancies. I will keep trying but this is really getting to be too much and I am just so terribly sad.
I'm so sorry =(
I'm very sorry... I know how it feels - I miscarried my baby at 10 weeks a few years ago...
Now is the time to mourn, cry and rest.. Don't think too much about the future, you will have plenty of time when you get better.
I'm praying for you and your baby.
I am so sorry to hear that. I am sure it is so difficutl right now. I agree with juana. As hard as it is try to take one day at a time and not think about the future. I'll be praying for you.
Thanks for the support ladies. Best of luck with your pregnancies.
So sorry to hear about your loss. If you need anything we are here for you!
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I know exactly how you feel since I just had a m/c while I was 9 weeks pregnant in March of this year. It does take time to heal, but it will happen. You will never forget, but you will be able to move on. Take the time to get better, don't try to rush it. I'm now preggo again after trying immediately after the m/c. Physically and emotionally I was ready. When you are ready to move on a try again you will know.

If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you.
I'm so sorry.  I have also been through the pain and hurt of miscarriage, I've miscarried 4 times (8 weeks, 5 wks, 11 wks, and 5 wks).  Moni21's right, you'll never forget this baby and you need to take time to grieve, my doc said to wait 2-3 months before trying again and I wasn't emotionally ready until then anyway.  
I'll be praying for you.
Thanks so much ladies! I am scheduled for a DNC on Thursday and then i will know when i can start trying again. I'll keep you posted.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Mick35 commented on 32 weeks...big baby! ...
Oct 05
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10