Conception Date
My LMP was Oct 30, 2012, had sex with my partner Nov 8th-13th, unprotected using withdrawal method. On the 8th (thurs) he didnt pull out in time so I asked a friend and she told me about Ella, a emergency contraceptive. Due to unseen circumstances I wasnt able to get pill until the 13th. It says I should take up to 5 days after unprotected sex. I then found out 2 dayd later he had cheated on me, so out of anger I slept with another guy on Nov 26 and 27 unprotected. He said he pulled out in time. I didnt get my period which was due on the 28-30, took a home pregnancy test on Dec 7, 2012, that was positive.
Can a home pregnancy test positive after 2weeks of unprotected sex, or could it be my first partners baby?
And when I read up on emergency contraceptive the risks of it not working gets higher the longer you wait after intercourse, so I think the pill might not of worked, but also worried because I know I had unprotective sex with someone else. There is a 2 week difference between my two partners....
That is hard to say honestly... I personally think it could go either way, but I would probably say that it may be the first partner's?? Wow that is a difficult situation. Best of luck hun, hope you can get more opinions than this and it turns out the way you want it to.
I had a friend who had this exact scenario happen. The pill should be taken no more than 3 days after for it to work. The only way to tell paternity is a DNA test when the baby is born
Im 90% sure the first guy is the father. Doctors start counting pregnancy from the first day of your last period, so at conception you're considered 2 weeks along. Which probably happened around the 13th.
Idk if you did an ultrasound yet or was giving a due date but from my calculations you should be due around August 6. If it was the 2nd dude your due date would be around August 20th. I hope this information was helpful..good luck!
I'd say the first guy for sure... U had sex with guy #2 while u were already pregnant, that's why u didn't get your period the day after u slept with him. Implantation takes longer than a day or two. A doctor or ultrasound will confirm your conception date for you, just be patient honey.
If the only time you had sex with someone was two days before your period was due, and your period didn't come and you turned up pregnant, the pregnancy was from earlier than that guy.  You would not be ovulating only two days before your period was due, and even if you were, the embryo would not have had time to develop enough to implant, by the time your period was absent.