Could this baby be mine?!
Alright long story short here. I met this girl back in September we hit it off she was cool and I was really starting to like her.  We talked for a few and eventually we ended up sleeping together.  I only slept with her one time and I can't remember the exact day or time. But I can tell you it was the middle of October. So fast forward to last week (keeping in mind) I haven't seen or heard from her since that night.  She's very pregnant like due yesterday pregnant. Could that kid be mine???  I'm 300 percent positive I haven't had sex with her since October and I'm no genius but I believe that was over 9 months ago that we hooked up.  But it kind of shocked me when I saw her. All pregnant and I just gotta know!
No, she would be four to eight weeks overdue if she got pregnant from you in October and was still pregnant now. People don't go four to eight weeks overdue. Doctors won't even let someone go more than a week overdue without a very important reason.

Also, when a woman is pregnant, she figures out who the candidate for Dad is and tells him. She didn't contact you her whole pregnancy -- this tells you she does not think you are the dad.

Let it go, I hope it's not disappointing.
No, I'm not disappointed!
(Didn't mean that to sound bad)
I just saw her for the first time since then and she was very pregnant. And I'm a guy so of course I know nothing of pregnancy, I freaked out...
so noway at all it could be mine?
I'm still wigged out by this
I know october was awhile ago but there's absolutely noway I could be the daddy?
I'm sorry I just don't know how These things work!  
If she got pregnant on October 1, her due date for a full-term pregnancy would be June 24.  

If she got pregnant on October 15, her due date would be July 8.

It's August 21. She's still pregnant. Don't worry.
Get DNA paternity test. It is very simple. Go to closest Any Lab Test Now location, they take cash and credit. In and out in 5min. Anonymous and confidential.
ALTN, the woman is not saying this guy is the dad, and the dates say he is not. He just got excited when he saw that she was pregnant and wrote on here to ask if such a thing were possible given the dates. If he were to come at her out of the blue now (after having no contact, and before her baby is even born, and with dates that don't indicate he could be the dad) and ask for a DNA test, he would just look foolish. If she were to ask him to take a test after the baby comes, he should call the family courts and ask what labs are certified by the courts for determining paternity, and use one of those recommended labs. But it does not sound like she is going to ask him to take a test.