DNA / Paternity
wouldnt my my due date be different if i ovulated earlyer like if i did few days before or after my period sense it wouldnt be  cycle day 14 and not  after period like lets say the first day of 1 period to the first day of the next period.is 28 i ovulate on 25 wouldnt ultrasound not be  accurate with my last period and end up changing due date? im woundering because we i had se with two men in one month one guy was may 10th 2012 then period was may 12 then second guy was may 16th and with him after the 16th but sperm live for a week and 10th and 16th run into each other baby was due feb 14 2013 sooo... whos the dad? how do i no if i ovulate with guy one between the 10th and 16th even if period came on may 12?
If the baby was due February 16, you would have ovulated at the end of May.  Not May 10.
Were on due on your period on may 12th and you didn't come on? Because if that's the case and you have a regular cycle that tends to come on time u probably conceived before may 12th. If you conceived from the guy on the 16th and sperm lived for up to 4days (can be 7days)  surely that means you would have already been 4-8days late on the period by the time his sperm would reach the egg?
If you read taytay's other posts, you can see she was due on May 12 and did come on.  Not didn't.
elly 2013 So even if i got my period on time it can't be guy one at all right and even if sperm live 7 days from may 10 to to 16 sperm can run into each other so and i cant tell who's the father cuz guy one was before period witch period was on may 12 guy one sex was just on may 10 guy two was on 16 and after that