I had sex with two guys a month apart?
So I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Before my ex and I broke up at the end of March (approximately 3/28),
we removed my IUD and were trying to get pregnant. Then we ended up breaking up. I had some pretty heavy bleeding for a couple of days and I assumed that it was just from removing my IUD. So I didn't think I was pregnant, and I had sex with another guy on 4/29. However, I had a visit to the OBGYN on 5/11 and they did a routine pregnancy test that came back negative. Then, I started feeling even more sick, and I went to the walk-in clinic and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant on 6/2. So now I'm almost 7 weeks, but I only had sex with the other guy 5 weeks ago, so it's impossible for it to be his, right?

You are saying the dates of March 28 for one guy (the last possible time you had sex, and it actually sounds possibly a little earlier?) and April 29 for the other, and nothing in between, and nothing after April 29?

When the doctor said you were 6 weeks pregnant on June 2, was that from an ultrasound?  Or was the doc just counting from the first day of your last period with a calendar or a little cardboard wheel?

It does not sound at all like it could be the first guy, due to the negative pregnancy test on May 11.  It really has to be the second guy.

That's what I thought, but they did an internal ultrasound to figure out how far along I was, and they dated it to before I even slept with the second guy so that's where I'm getting confused. I'm thinking that, if you look at a calendar, I would've only been two weeks pregnant at the time that they gave me the first pregnancy test on May 11th, so maybe my hormone levels just weren't high enough?
The first pregnancy test had to be a false negative because I wasn't sexually active after that, and yes, those are the only two guys I had sec with. However, I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected multiple times, and sex with the other guy only once.
My guess is that you don't know what a medical person means when they count out the time period of pregnancy in weeks.  They do not count it from the assumed date of conception, they count it from the assumed, computed or actual first day of the last period.
I do understand that, but the first day of my last period was well over 6 weeks ago, so no, that's not it. I just found out that apparently my ex and I had sex on April 11th as well, when I went to visit him in New York. I had forgotten about this until just now.
They don't use the actual first day of the actual last period if the ultrasound suggests something else.  They take the conception date and count back two weeks from it, no matter when your real first day of your last period was.  Once they see the actual embryo and measure it, when your first day of your last period was, is unimportant.  They do count one out, so you can be matched to the average woman at the average 6 weeks or 8 weeks or whatever of the pregnancy time period, but it's based on the baby's size and not on when your last period was.
OK, so, we're looking at:

Some pretty heavy bleeding in late March
Last sex with ex:  April 11
Sex with another guy:  April 29
Visit to the ob/gyn on May 11, urine test negative
Visit to walk-in clinic June 2, positive pregnancy test
Told you were "6 weeks pregnant" on June 2

At which doctor appointment did you have the ultrasound, May 11 or June 2?  What estimated due date did they give you?

I don't think you can rule out the second guy at all.  He is probably the father, from what I understand you to be saying.