Is it mine or his?
My ex gf is pregnant. The paternity is in question. On December 11th 2016 at the Hospital the urine test for Pregnancy was negative, but the blood test showed 73.8 HcG. The first time we had I intercourse was Nov 24th 2016. The last know partner besides me was on Nov 22nd 2016. From such a low HcG level. What are the chances I am the father compared to the other partner.
The other partner is her bf before me. She went back to him in late Jan and they are both claiming it's his. I have no info on Ulta sounds or her last period.
They are claiming conception is Nov 14th
Do you know anything about why they claim conception was November 14?
Not specifically. But the other man is basing it (to my knowledge) off the paper that shows 73HcG on December 11th. According to my research online, if conception was indeed at Nov 14th, the HcG levels would get over 1000, not 73.8
Obviously a DNA test is called for. I don't think the evidence rules you out. You might need to talk to a lawyer about how to make that happen if the woman is unwilling.
If the baby is born and she suspects the child is from you, will she want to know the truth? That would make the legal challenges of trying to get her to do a DNA test less tricky. Or do you think they are going ahead in willful ignorance and would never want to know?